Are you interested in building your own ZORB site?
We’ve designed a quick and easy quiz which will give you an indication of how ready you are to get started which will give you a score out of 100%.
Take the Quizz Now
Building a ZORB site from scratch is a perfect opportunity to get it right from the outset.
While it might look simple as a concept, ensuring that you have the experience dialed to operational perfection is the start of having a profitable, fun and safe business that adds value and appeal to a destination.
Key points to consider are:
- The destination and location you’re building in, how many visitors both domestic and international does it attract?
- Price point of the other activities and attractions in the area – what are the expectations of the market?
- Do you have a great location and land that is accessible and is owned or can be leased?
- Climate seasonal or year round?
- Infrastructure – roading, power and water
If you’re unsure, then you can book a discovery consultation with us today or take the quiz which will give you an indication of how ready you are to start.
With over 25 years of experience of manufacturing balls, developing downhill ball rolling sites and working on them ourselves, we know what it takes to build a profitable, fun and safe ZORB site.
If you’ve been pondering what activity you can add to your existing adventure park, looking to develop a summer time activity for that tubing park or just wanting to build from scratch, then take the quiz to see how ready you are to get started on your project.